Do you have what it takes?
To qualify for the IT Graduate Program you will need:
- A BSc or MSc in Engineering science, Computer science, Business Administration or equivalent
- Passion for IT
- Maximum two years previous working experience prior to, or after graduation
- Solid English skills and have an international mind-set
- Valid work permit for the country to which you apply
How former graduates experienced their Volvo Group Graduate Program
At the end of each Graduate Program, we ask participants what they liked most about their experience. This is what they say -
- A real job with attractive salary and benefits
- Working on real business challenges and top notch technologies
- Training, job rotations and mentoring to develop my technical and soft skills
- The feeling of being heard, trusted and appreciated by passionate colleagues
- A passport to explore the world and to work with people from 130 nationalities
- Insights in many roles, organizations and cultures to jump start my career
- A fantastic network of contacts making me ready for the future
- A chance to be part of projects that benefit society for real
- Countless opportunities to become who I want to be
- Serious fun and potentially friends for life!
The next edition of Volvo Group IT Graduate Program will start in September 2020.
Application period for the Graduate Program starting in September 2020 differs per country and is the following:
Application period for positions in the US and Canada will open in November 2019.
Application Period for positions in China, Japan and India will open December 2019
Application period for positions in Europe will open December/January 2020.
Until then why not explore our many job opportunities available today!